Most of our Consulting Rooms are on the ground floor, together with a Treatment Room for nurse appointments; all downstairs rooms have wheelchair access.
- Our front doors are automatic.
- There is a disabled W.C.
- Disabled parking is near the front door.
- We have a Hearing Loop installed for the hard of hearing.
- A Carer Support Worker is available for our patients - appointments can be made. You will need to leave your contact number for them to contact you.
- We hold a Carers' Clinic once a month on a Wednesday between 12:30 - 15:30. Please ask at Reception to make an appointment or speak to our Carers Lead, Debbie Payne.